AquaShield Control Kft. operates aquashieldcontrol.com . This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and store of personal information and data we receive from users of the site. By using the site, users agree to the collection and use of information and data in accordance with this policy.
Important for us to protect the privacy of our users, to keep this information confidential, and to take all the necessary security and technical measures to ensure the security of the data.
The data controller
- Name: AquaShield Control Kft.
- Address: Úttörők út 31/a. 3100 Salgótarján, Hungary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Number: 12 09 010798
The data processors
- AquaShield Control Kft.
- Mailchimp software operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
- Google Analytics and Google Ads operated by Google Inc.
- Facebook Ireland Ltd.
- Csomagnet.hu operated by Csomagnet.hu Kft.
Our partner in delivery is the Csomagnet.hu Kft., they operated a parcel cost comparison site, but they don’t do the delivery. The Csomaget.hu Kft. can share delivery related personal data with their courier partners in order to the successful delivery. You can find their partners on their website: Csomagnet.hu
The controlled data and the method of data controlling
We control the following data:
When subscribing to our newsletter, the user’s email address will be provided. By subscribing to our newsletter, user agrees to receive regular notification about our videos, news and services.
The Mailchimp software, operated by the The Rocket Science Group LLC., store the data of subscribers, and provide sending the newsletters. User can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the end of the newsletter. We manage the users’ data until the unsubscribe.
Data collected through out services
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you create a trigger in the AquaShield web app. This information includes:
- All AquaShield web application data: We collect all of the data you enter into the AquaShield Web App such as your device’s name and settings; your triggers, relay names.
- Device information: We collect device-specific information from both your AquaShield and the device you use to access the web application. Information includes your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, network information, and more. We may associate your device identifiers with your Profile.
- AquaShield generated data: We collect all of the data your AquaShield generates including but not limited to log information and data your AquaShield collects from its sensors and peripherals.
- Log information: When you use our services we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as the commands you send to your AquaShield and the data your AquaShield generates.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Web App Account.
- Location information: When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We may use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Users have the right to request information about their managed data. Users may also request the correction or deletion of their managed data. We undertake to respond within 10 days of the user’s request. In connection with the data requests, we are available at email@example.com.
Users have the right to go to court if they believe AquaShield Control Kft. violated their rights. Complaints can be submitted to The National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (https://www.naih.hu).